Beech Cottage includes:
- Large multiple oven cooker & hobs
- Large Fridge/Feezer
- Washing Machine
- Radio/CD player
- 32" LCD Digital TV (Living Room) with Freeview + Apple TV with a selection of Free on-demand up-todate movies
- DVD/Video player
- Hand mixer
- Steam Iron
- 2 x Cot, 2 x High Chair, 2 x Booster seat
- Tumble Drier
- Telephone (direct dial)
- 2 car parking spaces
- Woodburing fire
- Hair dryer
- Bed linen (excluding cots)
- Towels (only for use inside the cottage)
- Electricity costs (Subject to our fair use policy)
- Logs (Subject to our fair use policy)
- 2 x toilet rolls for each toilet
- Small roll of kitchen foil & cling film
- Small pots of salt & pepper
- 8 Non-Bio Persil tablets (sufficient for 8 washes of 4-5kg)
- 2 pints of milk and a small tray of tea, coffee & biscuits for your arrival.
- "Welcome" cake (or Fudge) surprise!
- Oven mitt, 2 Tea-towels, dish cloth, scouring pad
- CIF bottle, dishwasher powder, washing up liquid, dishwasher rinse aid, Anti-bacterial surface cleaner
- Use of all sports facilities (swimming pool, tennis court, games rooms, gym etc.)
- BBQ equipment
- Stair gates
- Child bathroom step
- Integrated child toilet seat
- Cot, High chair, booster seat
Named after the Beech Tree avenue at the top end of the complex, this very spacious cottage suitable for a family of 6 (+ an additional 2 babies in cots) has four bedrooms. One double with King size bed and en-suite shower (with toilet), one twin with en-suite shower (no toilet) and two single rooms plus a separate family bathroom (with toilet). There is a spacious farmhouse style kitchen/diner (including range cooker) plus a separate lounge with French doors leading onto a picturesque west-facing private (enclosed by planting and fence) garden overlooking the secure pond and waterfall.
Higher Bowden Holiday Cottages has a great range of free facilities for guests including indoor heated (30c)
swimming pool, gym, under 5's playroom, tennis court, putting green, outside play areas, games room with X-boxes
table tennis, pool & snooker. We are also only a 20 minute walk (or 5 minute driver) from the local beach
and there are a great many attractions in this area of South Devon
(including Dartmouth, Salcombe, Totnes, Paignton, Torquay, Brixham and of course the beautiful Dartmoor national park).
If you would like to book a cottage please check availability and prices by clicking
on a valid start date in the availability table on the left hand side of the screen.