Corner Cottage includes:
- Single oven cooker
- Washing Machine
- Electric Hob
- Radio/CD player
- 32" LCD Digital TV (Living Room) with Freeview + Apple TV with a selection of Free on-demand up-todate movies
- DVD/Video player
- Hand mixer
- Steam Iron
- 2 x Cot, 2 x High Chair, 2 x Booster seat
- Tumble Drier
- Telephone (direct dial)
- 2 car parking spaces
- Woodburning fire
- Hair dryer
- Bed linen (excluding cots)
- Towels (only for use inside the cottage)
- Electricity costs (Subject to our fair use policy)
- Logs (Subject to our fair use policy)
- 2 x toilet rolls for each toilet
- Small roll of kitchen foil & cling film
- Small pots of salt & pepper
- 8 Non-Bio Persil tablets (sufficient for 8 washes of 4-5kg)
- 2 pints of milk and a small tray of tea, coffee & biscuits for your arrival.
- "Welcome" cake (or Fudge) surprise!
- Oven mitt, 2 Tea-towels, dish cloth, scouring pad
- CIF bottle, dishwasher powder, washing up liquid, dishwasher rinse aid, Anti-bacterial surface cleaner
- Use of all sports facilities (swimming pool, tennis court, games rooms, gym etc.)
- BBQ equipment
- Stair gates
- Child bathroom step
- Integrated child toilet seat
- Cot, High chair, booster seat
This is a spacious 4 bedroom cottage suitable for a family of 6 plus an additional 2 babies in cots. In some circumstances this cottage can accommodate 7 adults/children with a folding guest bed in the larger single room, please check with owner (01803 770 745) before booking.
The cottage has a reverse plan design with the kitchen, dining area, spacious living room, Single bedroom and a bathroom (with shower over bath)on the upper floor. The main entrance to the cottage is on this floor.
On the ground floor, with windows facing onto the picturesque courtyard, there are 3 bedrooms, one with King size bed, one with twin beds and one with single bed. In addition there is a large shower room (including toilet) on this floor.
The cottage has its own north/west-facing terrace with picnic table and chairs and is close to the upper children's playground.
Higher Bowden Holiday Cottages has a great range of free facilities for guests including indoor heated (30c)
swimming pool, gym, under 5's playroom, tennis court, putting green, outside play areas, games room with X-boxes
table tennis, pool & snooker. We are also only a 20 minute walk (or 5 minute driver) from the local beach
and there are a great many attractions in this area of South Devon
(including Dartmouth, Salcombe, Totnes, Paignton, Torquay, Brixham and of course the beautiful Dartmoor national park).
If you would like to book a cottage please check availability and prices by clicking
on a valid start date in the availability table on the left hand side of the screen.