Hayloft Cottage includes:
- Single oven cooker
- Washing Machine
- Electric Hob
- Radio/CD player/iPod dock
- 32" LCD Digital TV with Freeview + Apple TV with a selection of Free on-demand up-todate movies
- DVD/Video player
- Hand mixer
- Steam Iron
- Cot, High Chair, Booster seat
- Tumble Drier
- TelTelephone (direct dial)
- 2 car parking spaces
- Woodburning fire
- 22" LCD Digital TV (Double bedroom) with Freeview
- Hair dryer
- Bed linen (excluding cots)
- Towels (only for use inside the cottage)
- Electricity costs (Subject to our fair use policy)
- Logs (Subject to our fair use policy)
- 2 x toilet rolls for each toilet
- Small roll of kitchen foil & cling film
- Small pots of salt & pepper
- 8 Non-Bio Persil tablets (sufficient for 8 washes of 4-5kg)
- 2 pints of milk and a small tray of tea, coffee & biscuits for your arrival.
- "Welcome" cake (or Fudge) surprise!
- Oven mitt, 2 Tea-towels, dish cloth, scouring pad
- CIF bottle, dishwasher powder, washing up liquid, dishwasher rinse aid, Anti-bacterial surface cleaner
- Use of all sports facilities (swimming pool, tennis court, games rooms, gym etc.)
- BBQ equipment
- Stair gates
- Child bathroom step
- Integrated child toilet seat
- Cot, High chair, booster seat
With south facing views and a west facing terrace, this large five star cottage has one twin-bedded room with shower room and WC downstairs and, upstairs, one double room with King size bed and ensuite shower and WC and one bunk-bedded room with an extra bathroom and WC. Generously proportioned kitchen and open plan lounge and dining area.
To facilitate wheelchair access, ramps can be positioned at the front door, between the kitchen and living room and at the living room patio doors. In adddition a shower stool can be provided to make use of the downstairs shower practical for individuals with up to mobility level 3 disability.
The cottage also has a superb fully fitted Oak wood kitchen with plenty of spare cupboard space.
Higher Bowden Holiday Cottages has a great range of free facilities for guests including indoor heated (30c)
swimming pool, gym, under 5's playroom, tennis court, putting green, outside play areas, games room with X-boxes
table tennis, pool & snooker. We are also only a 20 minute walk (or 5 minute driver) from the local beach
and there are a great many attractions in this area of South Devon
(including Dartmouth, Salcombe, Totnes, Paignton, Torquay, Brixham and of course the beautiful Dartmoor national park).
If you would like to book a cottage please check availability and prices by clicking
on a valid start date in the availability table on the left hand side of the screen.