Little Bowden Cottage includes:
- Single oven cooker
- Slimline Dishwasher
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Electric Hob
- Radio/CD player
- 26" LCD Digital TV
- Hand mixer
- Steam Iron
- Woodburning stove
- Cot for a child under 1 year old , High Chair
- Telephone (direct dial)
- Wireless Internet
- DVD player
- 1 car parking space
- Hair dryer
- Bed linen (excluding cots)
- Towels (only for use inside the cottage)
- Electricity costs (Subject to our fair use policy)
- Logs (Subject to our fair use policy)
- 2 x toilet rolls for each toilet
- Small roll of kitchen foil & cling film
- Small pots of salt & pepper
- 8 Non-Bio Persil tablets (sufficient for 8 washes of 4-5kg)
- 2 pints of milk and a small tray of tea, coffee & biscuits for your arrival.
- "Welcome" cake (or Fudge) surprise!
- Oven mitt, 2 Tea-towels, dish cloth, scouring pad
- CIF bottle, dishwasher powder, washing up liquid, dishwasher rinse aid, Anti-bacterial surface cleaner
- Use of all sports facilities (swimming pool, tennis court, games rooms, gym etc.)
- BBQ equipment
- Stair gates
- Child bathroom step
- Integrated child toilet seat
- Cot, High chair, booster seat
This cosy cottage is a perfect location for a holiday for two. Upstairs is a double-bedded room with king sized bed and excellent bathroom. Downstairs there is an open-plan living room with old stone fireplace and small, well-equiped kitchen and dining area. French door onto the sunny courtyard.
This cottage has an option of the use of a cot for a child up to 1 years old. It is limited to a child of this age due to the lack of space and the layout of this cottage for young children.
Higher Bowden Holiday Cottages has a great range of free facilities for guests including indoor heated (30c)
swimming pool, gym, under 5's playroom, tennis court, putting green, outside play areas, games room with X-boxes
table tennis, pool & snooker. We are also only a 20 minute walk (or 5 minute driver) from the local beach
and there are a great many attractions in this area of South Devon
(including Dartmouth, Salcombe, Totnes, Paignton, Torquay, Brixham and of course the beautiful Dartmoor national park).
If you would like to book a cottage please check availability and prices by clicking
on a valid start date in the availability table on the left hand side of the screen.