Oaktree Cottage includes:
- Single oven cooker
- Large Fridge/Freezer
- Washing Machine
- Electric Hob
- Radio/CD player/iPod dock
- 32" LCD Digital TV (Living Room) with Freeview + Apple TV with a selection of Free on-demand up-todate movies
- DVD/Video player
- Hand mixer
- Steam Iron
- Cot, High Chair, Booster seat
- Tumble Drier
- Telephone (direct dial)
- 2 car parking spaces
- Woodburning fire
- 22" LCD Digital TV (Double bedroom) with Freeview
- Hair dryer
- Bed linen (excluding cots)
- Towels (only for use inside the cottage)
- Electricity costs (Subject to our fair use policy)
- Logs (Subject to our fair use policy)
- 2 x toilet rolls for each toilet
- Small roll of kitchen foil & cling film
- Small pots of salt & pepper
- 8 Non-Bio Persil tablets (sufficient for 8 washes of 4-5kg)
- 2 pints of milk and a small tray of tea, coffee & biscuits for your arrival.
- "Welcome" cake (or Fudge) surprise!
- Oven mitt, 2 Tea-towels, dish cloth, scouring pad
- CIF bottle, dishwasher powder, washing up liquid, dishwasher rinse aid, Anti-bacterial surface cleaner
- Use of all sports facilities (swimming pool, tennis court, games rooms, gym etc.)
- BBQ equipment
- Stair gates
- Child bathroom step
- Integrated child toilet seat
- Cot, High chair, booster seat
This 5 star quality split-level open-plan cottage has three bedrooms, one double room with King size bed and ensuite "walk-in" shower (+sink & WC). Two twin-bedded rooms plus a separate family bathroom with power shower above the bath.
The spacious open plan lounge and dining room has a large feature fire place with wood burning stove and a beamed ceiling. French doors opening to the south-facing terrace.
The cottage also has a superb fully fitted Oak wood kitchen with plenty of spare cupboard space including a full height larder unit.
Higher Bowden Holiday Cottages has a great range of free facilities for guests including indoor heated (30c)
swimming pool, gym, under 5's playroom, tennis court, putting green, outside play areas, games room with X-boxes
table tennis, pool & snooker. We are also only a 20 minute walk (or 5 minute driver) from the local beach
and there are a great many attractions in this area of South Devon
(including Dartmouth, Salcombe, Totnes, Paignton, Torquay, Brixham and of course the beautiful Dartmoor national park).
If you would like to book a cottage please check availability and prices by clicking
on a valid start date in the availability table on the left hand side of the screen.